Call us: 01536 666 666
Or send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you were a victim of :
You may be entitled to compensation that covers both the costs of treatment and rehabilitation and the losses incurred as a result of the accident. FCS Accident can help you get compensation. If you choose to trust us, we will provide you with high quality service at every stage of the case. Our company operates on the principle of:
therefore, if the lawyer is not able to recover the damages, then he does not charge any fee for running the case!
CONTACT WITH US
01536 666 666
0800 122 3021
ACCIDENTS AT WORK COMPENSATIONS
If you have been injured in an accident at work due to the employer’s negligence or strict liability or its associates you have the right to apply for compensation. Please note that for negligence can be considered a lack of protective clothing, lack of training an employee or bad or uncomfortable place to work.
The employer should make every effort to ensure that the work he is doing for his employee could be made up to a safe environment and not endanger employee’s injury or loss of life. If by accident you are unable to work and / or require care to third parties the employer should cover all costs associated with your losses and the costs of recovery.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO AFTER THE ACCIDENT AT WORK?
- Report the accident immediately to your supervisor.
- Ask about First Aider and if this is not available or will not be able to handle ask for an ambulance or go to the nearest medical institution.This your health and life – remember that.
- When the situation is under control, and you’ll feel adventurous ask for the preparation of the report. The employer is obliged to prepare such a report.
- Before you sign the report check that everything is correct. If you sign a report in which it says that you are the guilty of the situation will be very difficult to get compensation.
- Make a note of the date and time of the accident.
- Ask colleagues or in case it was needed agree to be witnesses in your case. If they do not want – do not worry.
- Come to us and we’ll do the rest.
COPYRIGHT © FCS ACCIDENT LTD
FCS-Accident Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities
It’s registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk – Authorisation number : CRM19903
FCS-Accident Ltd is registered for VAT with HM Revenue and Customs under VAT Number: 108473124
FCS-Accident Ltd is registered with the Companies House under Company Number: 06837137
FCS-Accident Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: ZA191885