COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
Our mission is to provide high quality services to our customers. If you are not satisfied with our services, please let us know. This will help us to improve our mistakes and increase the standard of our work.
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us, and give all the details. We have adapted complaint system form to your convenience. It can be submitted in writing, email or telephone contact. Below you will find a few steps that will help you go through the process of filing complaints.
We will register your comments in our register and give you the name of the person who will be responsible for the application. This will be done within 24 hours of receipt of your complaint. This person will not be associated with the reported case, to avoid bias.
We are beginning to investigate your case. This process will consist of the following points:
• Within 3 days we will forward your request to customer service.
• The designated person will examine the case and compare it with the information provided by you. The person will be in touch with you and your solicitor. The time to read the case will be up to 3 days after receiving the notification.
The person dealing with the case will report to you within four weeks of receipt of the complaint. Then we will send to you:
• Final answer on the complaint.
• Notification of possible delay in processing your application with information when we will contact you again.
Within eight weeks of filing a complaint, we will send to you: the final response to your complaint or:
• Information explaining why we were not able to make a final decision and give our reasons for it.
• Information on the possibility of handing over your case to the complaint management person if you are unhappy with the delay.
If you are still not satisfied we will take the following steps:
• We will designate another person to review the decision within 10 days.
• We encourage you to agree to impartial mediation within 5 days. We will also let you know how long it will take.
After reviewing your case within 5 days we will inform you of its results. At this time, we will contact you in writing and we will explain our reasons.
If we believe that you should be compensated – we will offer compensation for any costs for which we are responsible. Compensation does not always entail financial compensation.
If you are not satisfied with our answer or if your complaint is not resolved within the expected time – you can file your complaint to: Claims Management Regulator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your complaint relates to the behavior of your solicitor, we will advise you to file your case with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which is the supervisor over the lawyers.
If we need to change any of the dates listed above, we will let you know and explain why.