Call us: 01536 666 666
Or send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you were a victim of :
You may be entitled to compensation that covers both the costs of treatment and rehabilitation and the losses incurred as a result of the accident. FCS Accident can help you get compensation. If you choose to trust us, we will provide you with high quality service at every stage of the case. Our company operates on the principle of:
therefore, if the lawyer is not able to recover the damages, then he does not charge any fee for running the case!
CONTACT WITH US
01536 666 666
0800 122 3021
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FCS ACCIDENT?
There are many companies dealing with compensation cases in the UK, so we decided to point out why you should choose us. Of course, there are a lot of reasons!
- We are a company with years of experience and we are not afraid to say that today we are the only Polish company with such a wide range of services throughout the UK.
- We have our own service.
- We offer credit repairs.
- We organize interpreters for medical commissions, conversations with lawyers or the court.
- We have our own fleet of replacement cars available to our customers around the clock seven days a week.
- We translate all correspondence.
- We help to fill the documents.
- We offer advice Monday to Friday from 9: 00-18: 00.
- We watch around the clock in case our client needed a tow.
This can all be for you absolutely free (25% of the compensation goes to health lawyer)! Our cost charge opposite direction – never a fair customer!
COPYRIGHT © FCS ACCIDENT LTD
FCS-Accident Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities
It’s registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk – Authorisation number : CRM19903
FCS-Accident Ltd is registered for VAT with HM Revenue and Customs under VAT Number: 108473124
FCS-Accident Ltd is registered with the Companies House under Company Number: 06837137
FCS-Accident Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference: ZA191885